1. What should I do if the ticket didn’t receive by e-mail?
- Check the Spam/Junk mail folder (sometimes the letter with the ticket is lost there).
- Check your personal account (if you created a personal account) on delight-events.eu
- Make sure that the payment was successful (contact your bank if you paid with a VISA/MasterCard)
2. What should I do if the ticket is lost or ruined?
- Contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the subject of the letter "Ticket loss".
- Write the first and last name and e-mail that were indicated when buying the ticket.
- Describe the situation, as well as all the details of the order that you have (order number, payment method, concert name, etc.).
- Add a passport photo for additional identification.
After checking the request, the manager will approve the restoration of the ticket if he has sufficient evidence that you are the ticket buyer.
3. Is it possible to verify the authenticity of a ticket that I purchased not at DeLight Events?
No. DeLight Events is not responsible for tickets purchased not at DeLight Events. Even the presence of the ticket in our system doesn’t guarantee the access to the concert area.
4. What is the Service Fee?
Some concert venues in some countries charge municipal taxes in addition to VAT.